Wednesday 3 June 2009

[Un] Unangband 0.6.3 prerelease 3

This is the third pre-release of Unangband 0.6.3. It incorporates a large number of bugfixes suggested by people in response to the previous pre-release.

You can download the source code from http://prdownload.berlios.de/unangband/unangband-063-pre3-src.zip. You can download a precompiled Windows build from http://prdownload.berlios.de/unangband/unangband-063-pre3-win.zip or a precompiled OS/X build from http://prdownload.berlios.de/unangband/Unangband-0.6.3-pre3-osx.dmg.

I'll update the change list for this at the final release of 0.6.3. Feel free to check closed bugs and the SVN for a more detailled list of changes over at the official site.

4 comments:

kaypy said...

Did you wind up fixing the Multiple Saurons thing? I didn't see anything about it in the check-in logs, but I could have missed something...

kaypy said...

[download download test test]

Ah. That would be a 'no' then.

I'd stick something in the bug database about it, but I would think that reopening 013671 would be more logical...

Andrew Doull said...

No I didn't. And I thought 013671 had already been opened.

I suspect I'm going to workaround this by disabling the other Sauron types for the moment. At this stage in the release cycle the changes required are too high risk.

kaypy said...

You latest fix seems to have gotten the Multiple Sauron thing pretty much beat- I tested entering the level and checking for duplicates a bunch of times, and also checked for alternative forms respawning after the main one dies.

About the only remaining issue seems to be that the monster memory doesnt register the main death as killing the subtypes, but thats just a minor cosmetic issue.